Paws for You-
Service Dog Training & Certification Program
This is a “go everywhere dog” training program to help you with a specific medical need and perform a task that makes your life easier. Your service dog is your partner, prescribed by your doctor for medical purposes to help with many different issues. Your service dog will be calm, dependable, neutral to people and surroundings. He will be able to perform his tasks for what you need under pressure and stressful situations. He will be healthy and long lived from (preferably) known health tested parentage. He will be the greatest companion and best friend to you! Your service dog will be your most wonderful life tool.
To enter this program you must have a prescription (letter of need) from your doctor.
….regarding Psychiatric or PTSD or ESA- Emotional Support Animals. If your doctor prescribes a service dog for medical purposes, you will get training for the dog as a true Service Dog with our company.
We follow the American Disabilities Act (ADA) for all guidance regarding Service Dogs and offer a 5% discount to Veterans, First Responders, Police, Fire, and Nurses.
Puppy to Service Dog
- Puppy to Service Dog- this is the path of training and development when you want to start with a young puppy- under six months old.
- You purchase a suitable puppy, we can recommend a suitable breeder, and guide you breed selection too if needed.
- We assess suitability of puppy before entering program
- There is a $100 fee for assessment fee that is deducted from your training program if you schedule training with us.
- We’ll meet with you for an hour in person at the Training Center in Gettysburg or out and around in the community based on what is best for your personal situation.
- Grow with US Program- Service Dog Puppy in Training- focusing on raising your puppy in all the right ways preparing him for a future as your service dog. Designed to get you through puppyhood in a way that benefits exclusively your puppy’s service dog goals.
- $1495.00 paid when dog starts training
- 6 Private One-on-One lessons, every two weeks
- Get support from your trainer with “Check Ins” between lessons for questions and guidance
- 6 Mixed Topic Group Class sessions
Adult Service Dog Training
- This program is designed for the older dog starting at one year old and up to 3 years old who is just starting training.
- If you started training with us with the Grow with Us program, the cost of that program is deducted from your Service Dog Immersion program.
- Paws for You Service Dogs- Immersion Board and Train- Minimum one year old-Maximum 3 years old to start intensive service dog training.
- 8 week BNT program in trainers home
- BNT program is split over two sessions to be determined by trainer and owner where dog goes home to owner for a period of time and integration with trainer. Dog then some’s back to trainer to finalize and refine training.
- Dog travels everywhere with trainer with public access while completing a comprehensive training program based on obedience and behavioral learning.
- Dog learns the applicable specialized skills needed for your medical help such as:
- Any other tasks you need to help with daily life
- Your Service Dog will pass a Canine Good Citizen Test (CGC) and you will get a certificate from AKC
- You will get an official letter from us stating that yoru dog has been trained as a Service Dog with Cold Creek Dog Training
- You will get a Certificate of completion for your Service Dog from our company.
- Both payments, for the Grow with Us program and the Serving You Service Dog board and train can be done with PayPal Credit, which gives 6 months same as cash options
- You get
- Mini Educator training collar
- Elevated bed, Slip Lead
- Long Line
- treat pouch
- tote bag
- spray bottle
- notebook and pen
- personalized training program just for your needs.
- And most importantly you get-